Friday, February 10, 2012

National Geographic Post



I really like this picture because at this festival they send up a wish along with the floating lantern  into the sky to see if it  comes true. In this picture the amber really stands out to me among the darkness in the background. It also shows an unique touch on the people because of all the amber lanterns the people get the glare on them. It gives it character by having the different sizes of the lanterns. As you can see the at the top of the picture you can see how the lanterns get further away than the lantern on the left.

7 comments:

  1. Ashton, I really like your choice of picture because it is very beautiful and interesting. I would like to actually see that in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this picture because I have always wanted to see this in person

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this picture a lot! I have always wanted to do this! its on my bucket list! the lights stand out which is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this picture because it reminds me of the lantern I saw in Thailand... I didnt see that many though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashton, I really like your choice of picture. I like how there are different sizes because it makes the picture stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this picture! it is so cool! there is just something so cool about floating lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool picture Ash! The colors of the lanterns stand out so much against the black of the night. Very beautiful. (:

    ReplyDelete